One of the awful situations is when you have Chapped Lips. They not only score you down in gorgeous looks but also painful. There are plenty of reasons of why you have got chapped lips. It may be because of dryness, deficiency of important nutrients, weather change or use of the expired lip products. Trust me it’s not easy to deal with this condition. But it can now be easier once you have gone thrown the tips that are provided here. Want to know how to get rid of Chapped lips?
These Homemade Remedies for chapped lips are easy-to-use and can make you save a lot on the medicines to treat Chapped Lips.
1. Water for Chapped Lips
The best possible mantra to help you cure Chapped Lips is to drink appropriate water. Dehydration is one of the common reasons of Chapped lips. You can feel the magic of detoxification not only in your present condition but in your skin too. As you know water has the power to combat almost any problem.
- It is suggested to drink 1-2 glasses of water as soon as you get up in the morning.
- At an average, you should drink 10-12 glasses of water a day.
2. Honey for Dry Lips
This remedy is from my grand maa’s remedies collection; Honey is an excellent moisturizer and anti-microbial. Henceforth, use this to get rid of chapped lips condition.
- Few drops of honey and all your lip dryness is gone.
- Massage organic honey over your lips and leave it for 25-30 minutes.
- Wash off with clear water.
- You can use this 3-4 times a day to combat pain and dryness.
3. Sugar for Dull Lips
Want to restore your soft lips back? Try Sugar! Sugar can be a good exfoliate to remove dead skin from your Chapped Lips. All you need is granulated sugar and honey.
- Mix 2-3 drops of honey in granulated sugar.
- Rub this over your chapped lips for around 5-8 minutes.
- Then rinse off with cold water to remove the dead skin cells.
- You can repeat the trick twice for softer lips.
4. Coconut Oil for Soft Lips
Moisturize your lips with Coconut Oil and aid Chapped Lips. Coconut oil is one the best natural moisturizers to help you the severity of Chapped Lips. Therefore, give it a try!
- Pour Organic Coconut oil in a bowl.
- Dip your fingertips into the bowl.
- Lightly massage your lips with your fingers.
- Leave it overnight to notice the difference next morning.
5. Rose Petals for Lips
Love Roses? You gonna love them more! Rose Petals can be your savior for Chapped lips. Collect fresh rose petals from your garden and see the magic.
- Soak the collected Rose Petals in milk for 4-5 hours.
- Make a paste out of the mixture.
- Apply this paste over your lips and experience the cooling sensations.
- Feel the rosy glow on your lips.
6. Castor Oil for Pink Lips
Heal your lips with Castor Oil. Make a potion containing Castor Oil, Glycerin, and Lemon Juice. This miracle treatment can give you relief after the first application. Hence, you must go for this remedy without a second thought.
- Half tablespoon of Castor oil and half tablespoon of Glycerin can help.
- Add few drops of fresh lemon juice to it.
- Mix all three and allow it to set overnight over your lips.
- Next morning wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Aloe Vera Gel for Pink Lips
Thinking of how Aloe Vera can treat your lips? Aloe Vera has an unpleasant taste but it’s worth a try.
- Peel off a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Extract its gel and rub it over dry lips.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off.
- Try this remedy thrice a day to make your lips pink soft.
8. Cucumber for Nourished Lips
The fruit is known for its water content, great to eat and healthy to consume. If you have dry lips then you must add cucumber in your dietary routine. Not only this, topical usage of Cucumber is great for dry lips.
- First of all Slice out a Cucumber.
- Then rub the cucumber slice over the affected area and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the slice and repeat the trick until you are relieved from the condition.
9. Milk Cream for Moisturized Lips
Milk Cream is a natural moisturizer and it can help you heal your dry lips faster. The milk-fat makes it an excellent remedy to treat chapped/dry lips.
- A less quantity of Milk Cream is enough for the treatment.
- Use it as a serum to moist your lips and leave it overnight.
- Wash in the morning with lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to use only fresh milk cream.
10. Petroleum Jelly for Lips
Another savior at your door is Petroleum Jelly. It not only keeps your lips moist but also helps you in regaining the natural color of your lips.
- Apply Petroleum jelly to your dry lips many numbers of times a day.
- This habit will protect your lips from further damage.
- To apply Petroleum jelly overnight is a healthy habit for your lips.
In conclusion, I would say that these are one of the best tricks that you can use to give your lips a beautiful glow. If you keep on following these tricks consequently then you can never go wrong. Stay Healthy, Stay Glossy!