What Are White Spots On Lips?
First of all, I would introduce you to what are White Spots on Lips. I the medical terminology they are called Fordyce spots. These are the semi-transparent spots that appear on your lips. White Spots are usually painless but they really make you uncomfortable with their appearances. White spots may be because of the abnormal sebum secretion by the sebaceous glands. Most of the victims find it difficult to treat White Spots on Lips.
Before we proceed in the home remedies to treat White Spots, it is suggested that you see a doctor. As sexually transmitted disease can be one of the reasons of White Spots on Lips so to go throw a checkup is good.
How to Get Rid Of White Spots On Lips
Nobody wants to make a hole in their pockets. You can easily cure White Spots on Lips at home without much hassle. Try these simple tricks to have soft Pink Lips!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is an anti-bacterial agent which is best to avoid infections. Topical application of ACV can lead to balance the secretion of Sebum.
- Mix ACV and water in equal quantities.
- You can use a cotton swab to apply this mixture on the affected area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this remedy twice a week.
Garlic is one of the best home remedies to treat Garlic. Consumption of Garlic decreases down levels of bacteria in the bloodstream. You can take Garlic Water to reduce White Spots on Lips.
- First of all, you need 2 peeled Garlic.
- Then crush them and add 200 ml of water into the paste.
- To add flavor, you can add 2-3 drops of lemon juice into.
- Consume this drink 2 times a day to notice benefits.
One of the reasons of White Spots is dryness. Dry lips and damaged cells may lead disturbance in the sebum secretion. Therefore, you can try this remedy to treat Fordyce spots.
- For this, you need to add Organic Coconut Oil in a bowl.
- You can have few drops of Lavender Oil in addition.
- Apply the potion to the affected area.
- Ideal use is to leave it overnight and wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
A blend of Essential Oils can help you treat White spots. For this remedy, you need Benzoin oil which is effective to treat dryness of the lips. The second one is you need Tea tree oil which acts as an antimicrobial agent to kill microbes. The third one is the cabreauva oil which promotes the healing procedure.
- Mix all the oils in equal quantities.
- Use your fingertips and start with a gentle massage over the affected area using this potion.
- Allow the potion to stay for a couple of hours.
- Clean your lips with cotton swab previously dipped in warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day to feel the benefits.
Jojoba Oil And Argan Oil
The Vitamin rich Jojoba Oil is good when you want to get rid of White Spots on Lips. On the other hand, Argan Oil easily absorbs into the skin layers to repair the damaged skin cells. Hence, make a potion using both these oils.
- Take 2-3 drops of Jojoba oil.
- Add 2-3 drops of Argan Oil and mix the two oils.
- Apply this mixture over the white spotted area and leave on for around 2 hours.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy twice a day to obtain maximum benefits.
Fordyce spots on your lips can be cured by using Buttermilk. Buttermilk keeps your lips moisturized and nourished.
- Wash your lips with normal water.
- Dip Cotton Swab in Buttermilk.
- Place the buttermilk cotton on the affected area and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure till you feel some relief.
It is very important that that take on a healthy diet. A balanced diet will help you to lessen the appearance of White Spots on lips. Hence, in addition to a balanced diet, you must also switch to a healthy lifestyle.
- Citrus fruits and the juices of citrus fruits is one the remedies to beat white spots.
- Start with Folic Acid supplements to improve the appearance of Fordyce Spots.
- It’s healthy to follow the vitamin-rich diet to keep your lips healthy.
- Avoid dehydration by drinking lots of water.
You can choose any of the remedies described above. There are many professional treatments available in the market. These treatments can burn holes in your pockets. However, these home remedies are free to use and they are free to use. Make sure that you try a patch test to know about the allergic conditions. Share with us if you have any other remedies to treat White Spots on lips!