A smile is the first thing that attracts anyone towards you. A healthy smile is all that most of us yearn for, as it has almost become a dream of every individual. Unhealthy lifestyles, alcoholism, smoking and junk consumption has made it really difficult of how to get Pink lips. Soft-Pink lips not only enhance your beauty but also tell you about your health. Chapped and dark lips not only make you feel less in terms of looks but it makes one irritated.
Here are some easy-to-use tips that can help you get those luscious lips as never before. The most important tip is that you have to be patient with the results as there are no shortcuts to health and beauty. Let these homemade remedies work and it is suggested not to discontinue till you see visible results.
1. Olive Oil
A healthy and easy way to moisturize your lips is Olive oil as it stores in all the essential nutrients to beautify your dry and dark lips.
• Take up half tbsp of Sugar.
• Mix it well with Virgin Olive oil.
• Rub the mixture on your lips for one month and notice the difference.
2. Pomegranate Seeds
Pomegranate is best to help you regain the moisture for your dehydrated dark lips. Add natural moisture and glow to your lips, try this pack to get back the soft pink lips.
• Take few pomegranate seeds and grind them to form a powder out of it.
• Add little milk cream and Rosewater to prepare a paste.
• Scrub the paste on your lips for few minutes and was off with warm water.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice is one of the ancient remedies to lighten dark spots and remove dead skin. This Lemon juice formula is excellent for all those who are looking for the special treatment for dark lips.
• Squeeze a medium sized lemon.
• Add a significant amount of Glycerin in the Juice.
• Mix the two ingredients well and apply it on your lips.
• Let it rest at night and wash off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat the process for few weeks to get the desired results.
4. Granulated Sugar
Sugar is a natural exfoliating agent which acts well to remove the dead skin cells. Regular Exfoliating is one of the habits that you need to take upon to keep your skin glowing. This is effective to get rid of dry lips too!
• Take Granulated Sugar and add your daily moisturizing cream.
• Mix the two and scrub it on your lips and rinse with lukewarm water.
• Repeat every day to get amazing results.
Berries and strawberries have all the vital nutrients to change your dark lips to soft pink. In fact, all red and pink colored fruits are efficient to help you achieve the pink glow.
• Take some freshly prepared berry juice and add Aloe Vera gel to the juice.
• Later add 1 tbsp of Honey to form a consistent paste.
• Apply this paste overnight and rinse with cold water to get soft pink lips.
6. Almond Oil
Have dry lips? Almond oil provides moisture to your lips while giving you the best results for luscious lips.
• Mix Castor oil and Almond oil in same amounts.
• Mix the two well and massage your lips with this moisturizing potion.
• Let it stay on your lips whole might and wash in the morning.
• Repeat for few days to notice the change.
Cucumber is a skin-whitening remedy that can work efficiently well on the color of your lips. The dark color of your lips can easily be lightened by this simple remedy.
• Take a sliced piece of Cucumber.
• Rub it against your lips for daily about 5 minutes.
• Repeat the process to get pink results.
Try these remedies at home to get the best results in one month. Keep your smile healthy and beautiful!