Glowing skin is still a dream for many women who face dust and pollution on regular basis, visiting a parlor every now and then is no easy task for anyone. There is no woman who does not long for a glowing and flawless skin, all of us would love to. It is not easy to fight the daily pollution and hectic work routines so here are the best tips on How to Get Glowing Skin that you can try at home to have the skin of your dreams.
These ancient remedies are prescribed here to rejuvenate the dead cells of your skin and revive its natural beauty. These remedies are unlikely to cause any side-effects on any skin-type, try them at home to get a Cleopatra glow!
1. Turmeric for Glowing Skin
This is one of the spices which are present in your kitchen, turmeric is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be used to treat blemishes and dark skin tone. This Indian spice has the power to combat all kinds of skin infections and allergies.
This can be used as a paste with Gram flour to brighten your facial skin and leaves it to look more supple and radiant. This remedy can be a superb solution to your How to Get Glowing Skin!
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 4 tablespoons gram flour.
- Mix the two well with Milk or water to prepare a paste, then apply this mask slowly on your face and leave it for around 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with normal water.
- Trust me this works stupendously well for dark and oily skin, repeat twice a week for best results.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Pondering as to How to Get Glowing Skin at Home? Try this! Aloe Vera gel can be called as the miracle treatment for any of the skin related problems. This plant holds all the nourishing properties which work effectively well to leave you with a glowing skin. You can use Aloe Vera Gel to cure acne, blemishes or to treat tanned areas of your skin. You can use the gel directly from the plant or any of the packaged gels available in the market.
- It is recommended to take up 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel, add a pinch of turmeric, 1 teaspoon milk, and 1 teaspoon honey; then blend the mixture well to form a paste.
- Apply this mask to your face and neck areas for 200 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Feel the difference with Glowing Skin!
3. Papaya for a Healthy Glow
Papaya is one best natural exfoliator as it contains papain, an enzyme which helps you to get rid of the dead cells. If you are short of time just message a piece of ripe papaya on your face and neck to get a younger glow. In addition to this, Papaya works efficiently well on acne and do your know Papaya is one amongst the foods to give you glowing skin? Trust me, this is my favorite on How to Get Glowing Skin!
- First of all, take 3-4 pieces of ripe papaya, 1 teaspoon Multani Mitti, and 1 teaspoon honey, mix the ingredients to make a smooth consistent paste.
- Apply the mixture to cleansed face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- As a result, Honey will leave your skin moisturized whereas Multani Mitti will leave your skin oil-free.
- This mask acts as an anti-aging and skin firming facial packs leaving a hydrated skin behind. Try this now at home!
4. Honey for Flawless Skin
This is one of most noteworthy remedies from my Grand maa’s diary; Honey is a perfect remedy to treat blemishes. Apply honey on your skin every alternate day to make it look radiant and soft. This remedy works on almost all skin troubles and it is especially relevant for wrinkles. A simple remedy which answers How to Get Glowing Skin for Men too!
- Apply a thin layer of honey on your face and neck area, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- This mask will rejuvenate your skin cells, leaving it firm and glowing!
5. Lemon Juice Scrub
This is another skin brightening agents that give your skin a brighter tone with just a few minutes of application. Application of fresh lemon juice will absorb excess oil and dirt from your skin cells as it has also got the bleaching properties. I am sure, now you have learned a lot on How to Get Glowing Skin, right? Make sure to use freshly made lime juice every time you go for this remedy.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon to obtain 2 teaspoons lemon juice and add 2 teaspoons sugar, leave the mixture for a minute.
- Apply the mixture and start massaging your face in circular motions with your fingertips.
- After 1 minute wash the mixture out with lukewarm water to get the flawless skin of your dreams.
- The sugar granules will clean out the oil and dirt from the deep down layers of the skin, leaving a fair and brighter skin tone behind.
6. Coconut Water to Get Glowing SKin
Coconut water holds almost all the minerals to make your skin look more young and adoring. This is one of the simplest things that are easily available to you. If you have got a dry and itchy skin, this can become a blessing to your rough skin texture. Trust me this will really lead you to Glowing Skin!
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of fresh Coconut Water and apply it directly over your face and neck areas using a cotton swab.
- Leave it overnight and let it go into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Finally, rinse off with fresh water in the morning.
- Get the tender looking glow in a week, this is also beneficial to cure crow feet and fine line, try now!
All the Tips provided above are totally safe to use, but be a little extra careful while using Lemon Juice Remedy on Acne Prone Skin. Lemon Juice can irritate Acne Busts and cause redness. Rest all the remedies can be used on any skin type. So, Go Ahead and enjoy these finest remedies on How to Get Glowing Skin. If you any other suggestions to make then share them in the comment section. Eat Healthy, Stay Fit, and Get a Goddess like Glow!